EMBARQUE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are exclusive of VAT, airport fee, non airport parking and fuel surcharge, and are subject to change without notice.
- 'Transfer rates' and 'Point to Point Rates' are for direct journeys
- Additional stops will be charged according to the published tariff
- Additional rates for embarque’s global network are available upon request.
- All rates subject to change, current rates will be published in full on www.embarque.co.uk
- The Company will use it's best endeavors to provide a service in Central London (West End / City and Canary Wharf) within 45 minutes of the request, however we will frequently be able to respond sooner. embarque will confirm the soonest available pick up time at the point of reservation. For pick-ups outside of the Central London area please call for earliest available pick up time.
- In these conditions:
- "Company" means Embarque London Ltd. or any subsidiary or associated company.
- "Conditions" means to the undertakings, terms, conditions and clauses embodied herein.
- "Customer" means any person or corporate or other body at whose request or on whose behalf the Company undertakes any business or provides advice, information or services.
- The Central London area is defined as W1, W2, SW1, NW1, N1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, E1, SE16, E14
- The London Postal Area (LPC) is defined at all London Post Codes plus HA, UB and TW
- The Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the provision of Services by the Company to the Customer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms and conditions the Customer may purport to apply under any purchase order confirmation of order or similar document.
- All orders for services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Customer to purchase services pursuant to the Conditions.
- Acceptance of the services shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Customers acceptance of the Conditions.
- Any variation to these Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Company.
Price and Payment
- All prices are in pounds sterling and exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated).
- Any waiting time will be charged at the standard hourly rate. The Company allows 30 minutes waiting time without charge at airports, and 10 minutes waiting time without charge at all other pick up locations.
- Gratuities are at the Customers discretion.
- A surcharge of 25% will be applied for services provided on Bank Holidays, except Christmas Day, New Years Eve after 18:00 and New Years Day when a 100% surcharge will apply.
- Payment for services is due within 30 days of date of the invoice.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on invoices overdue for payment at the annual percentage charged by Barclays Bank plc plus 5%, such interest to be charged monthly and compounded and shall accrue at such rate after as well as before judgment.
- Cancellations for vehicles are required 1 hour in advance of the pick up time for all London postcodes, and 2 hours for services outside of London postcodes.
- Cancellations for vehicles outside of the UK is required 12 hours in advance.
- Services not cancelled in accordance with this contract will be charged at the minimum service rate based on the service request.
- Customer no shows will be charged the minimum service rate based on the service request.
- The Company shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Customer for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the Customer arising out of a breach by the Company of this contract.
- In the event of any breach of this contract by the Company the remedies of the Customer shall be limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall the liability of the Company exceed the Price of the Services.
- All response times will be estimated according to available knowledge of vehicle availability and local conditions. The Company will not be responsible for any losses incurred whatsoever in the event of any delay whether within the Companies control or not.
- This contract governed by and is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the Company and the Customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or any other item; howsoever such loss or damage may be caused. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this document is correct at the time of going to print, Embarque London Ltd regret they cannot accept liability for any errors or changes that may occur after publication.
- Registered office : Embarque London Ltd , 100 New Bridge St. London EC4V 6JH
Embarque services in London are operated by Carey England Ltd, TPH Operator License number 00341
Book Now Call 02083267636
Embarque Upon Your Journey…
- Safe & Reliable Mini-Cab Service
- Competitive Pricing
- Professional Uniformed Drivers